1.15.2014

From my desk(top)






My office's walls were knocked down this year and replaced with a sea of cubicles. I so loved the promised privacy of a door, even if we never really closed it. My woes are confirmed in this piece from The New Yorker: "The Open Office Trap"

This gorgeous house/venue/hotel in London has really quirky lamps with golden hardware and ostrich feather shades. I hope to make this a DIY for the new place, dependent on space and other decor decisions.

Another hotel, this one filled with wood and wicker. In Chile!

HBO's Game of Thrones returns in April, and I am so so so so excited. See this tour of production artifacts and other geeky joys.

Gorgeous after-the-rain photos from Venice from La Designerie Journal. Redeems wintery days a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment