1.17.2011

I prefer tortoise frames

I'm going to the eye doctor for the first time since my senior year of high school. Hopefully things haven't gotten much worse. I mean, my Chanel glasses from way back then still serve me fine, when I have the patience and presence of mind to pack them for movies. I should pay more attention to these things - I mean, eyeglasses present quite a unique opportunity to accessorize that I just haven't used to my advantage, ever.

Some inspiration below, from New York Magazine

Cutler and Gross glasses, $425 at Selima Optique, 59 Wooster St.
Alexander McQueen glasses, $300 at Selima Optique.
Balenciaga glasses, $350 at Robert Marc, 190 Columbus Ave.
Linda Farrow Luxe Optical glasses, $465 at Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave.
Glasses, $395 at A.R. Trapp Opticians, 488 Madison Ave.


photo credit Danny Kim for NYMag

No comments:

Post a Comment