6.10.2017

Shorts & Sandals

Today was a gorgeous summer-like day in NYC. We grilled for the first time this season: spicy shrimp with jalapenos and lime zest. I picked up a few bottles of rose for #nationalroseday (when did this become a thing?) and even felt hot in my tee shirt and denim shorts.

Since giving them out at our wedding for the dance floor, I've been wearing this pair of silver Old Navy foam flip flops around. I wore them today. Not knocking these flip flops, which I grow up owning several pairs of at $2.50 each, but wearing them had me feeling a bit like I was back in high school.

Below a couple of my picks for affordable shorts and sandals pairings from H&M.

For a sporty look with a touch of luxe, some velvet and faux fur:

$17.99

$24.99
For brunch, a garden party, or a stroll for iced coffee:

$14.99

$24.99
For a rooftop bar:

$29.99

$99

And for good measure, a pairing for a backyard barbecue amongst loved ones who won't judge you ;) 

$17.99
$3.50, from Old Navy



No comments:

Post a Comment