5.18.2014

Sunday thoughts

homemade watermelon lemon sorbet
When watermelon appears in my home I am a happy girl. Kev and I made our second batch of watermelon lemon sorbet this weekend and got the ratio, churn time, and texture just right. I realize more and more how important of a room our future kitchen will be. This has helped me to move on from this one apartment we saw some time ago in Jackson Heights; it was beautiful and huge but the stove was electric and not gas. I want to have a family that cooks delicious food and knows how to eat out well. That family is going to have a really freaking nice kitchen, even if it isn't huge. We won't be cooking on electric stoves. 

Making ice creams and sorbets almost every weekend has also made it clear that in our kitchen, we'll need a bigger freezer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment