10.01.2013

Look forward


This week I'm recommitting myself to getting shit done. Medical appointments and bills and Etsy listings and the reading of periodicals. Why not?

My speech for Morgan's wedding comes together one remembered thing at a time, and I am relieved that now I know I have something worthwhile to say. It's allowed me to make an October to do list with such ambitious entries as sending Annie a freshman year care package and making Kev the seafood bouillabaisse I owe him from our Bachelorette season finale wager. (I was right about her heart, but wrong about the ending, which is in itself so sad).

October also begins the holidays and accordingly I've jotted down a few gifting plans involving my sister and the puppies. More inspiration needed. 

There is an entire week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment