7.06.2011

Week 0

It's the beginning of July, which at my workplace means the start of Semester 2. All of the performance and sales metrics I worked so hard for from Jan-Jun get reset to zero. This is why I don't think I could work at this position for all that long. Achievement here is like a high tide, and each month/quarter/semester you start your cycle anew.

In work I am more of a builder, and I want to look back on my projects. I want projects. I want to inhabit a thought space, take a line, hatch something from effort. In terms of projects starting anew sounds refreshing. In current terms, starting anew means going backward, and walking the same path once more.

As much as I am happy at the moment, when I look forward I cannot see this role in my future. Once my year is complete in this position, I will be able to, and will, post for others within the company.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment