4.01.2011

9 AM: I've been awake for 1 hour this April Fool's Day and already it has been fabulous. I woke from a dream in which everyone from my Jamaica vacation was doing a flash mob dance in the parking lot of a huge taco restaurant/palace. Someone tried to feed me fried chicken skin. It was such a nice dream otherwise.
On the 3rd stop of my commute, 1 slender tall asian man boards my train car, sits next to me. Then a second, sits diagonally across from me. Then a third, sits directly across from me. Each wearing black pants, a black coat. I myself am wearing black pants, a black coat. All of a sudden I thought "what fun to be a Triad."
I'm laughing inside at the absurdity of my morning, wishing I could send this email into the world right now.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Update 12:30pm

Gorgeous dress, dipped in blue. $168, Anthropologie.


Update 7:45pm

After the day's rain I'm feeling not a little unmotivated to get gussied up for a birthday party, but a friend I so miss just arrived in town. What makes parties infinitely more fun is getting ready with the girls, which I wish I could do tonight. No, the depths of Queens it is.

Flash rinse, gulped din. What does it mean to have a nice pregame again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment