2.23.2011

Reading material

My commute used to be more suited for me time when I worked downtown, but the midtown rush hour thing is no joke. More and more lately I think it would be worth the stares to grow a third hand out of my side. (To hold my coffee since I like to bring it in the morning). The coffee, the lunch bag, and holding on for dear life mean that I don't get to read books or magazines, or write or blog, or knit like I'd like to. Two hands full means I have to look out into the tunnel walls and wallow in every minute of my commute. The ride home provides even less of a chance for a seat.

I'm serious about this me time. At least once every week, I take the long way home so that I might get a seat. If I don't, it's primarily an above ground ride, so at least I can read my TIME app's articles.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment