1.19.2011

Feeling aquarian

Despite recent debate, today the sun has risen in the first day of Aquarius. I have always identified strongly with the attributes of my sign, and though I claim nonbeliever, a part of my feels bulwarked by good news in the morning paper, cautioned by bad. I read them in magazines and once in a while, when I'm in need of extended guidance, I turn to Susan Miller's Astrology Zone. What lies in store for me as the sun passes through my sign? In preparation, I've been told to take some time to think:

You won't need to seek others' advice for most of life's questions, for your intuition will be working overtime. Instinctively you will come to all the right answers. Heed that small voice within, dear Aquarius, even if you have no idea why you feel the way you do, nor why you should follow your intuition. You are being given night vision now, and you'll want to use it.

Trust my intuition. I can get with that.

miniaturerhino@etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment