7.28.2010

reigned

I guess I needed this, but K whittled down some of my recent purchases, separating them into a KEEP pile and a RETURN pile. The RETURN pile contained 5 out of the 7 things I'd purchased in one shopping trip (for his birthday!) in SoHo last weekend. 


One of them is this awesome beaker pitcher from CB2 that, while a steal at $5.95, is completely gratuitous. (I guess.) Also 4 adorable albeit useless cobalt ramekins that I was going to serve a dessert of lemon sorbet cups topped with vanilla ice cream in. I guess we'll use what we already have. Begrudgingly, I have to admit that I really do need this in my life. While I'm pouting, my bank account is sighing in relief. 


... I tend to get carried away when shopping, especially when I have such an excuse as a birthday.
rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment