11.30.2009

First Day Off in Fall

Spending a whole work-free day in Manhattan tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited. Planning on bringing my camera to document my first weekday off in fall, and it should be a good one: Shopping, eating, strolling in SoHo.

One thing: I'm currently obsessed with is a global fashion collective lookbook found at
lookbook.nu - it keeps me up nights.

Working on some things for my etsy shop tonight, and planning on buying more materials tomorrow, specifically silk ribbons for gift tags. Made my first 2 sales this weekend - very exciting, and I can't wait to send them out tomorrow.

Found a couple of markets today after endless brunch at the Sunburnt Cow. A small farmer's market and the sprawling Union Square Holiday Market, which I absolutely loved. Pictures are from the former.

No comments:

Post a Comment