10.30.2009

It doesn't take much of a chill to turn my thoughts to the tropics.

I went to the Yankee's Championship parade today, and stood outside all morning to see my team make their way up the Canyon of Heroes to City Hall. I'd gone through all of high school and all of college without seeing them win a World Series, so this morning was one of the best of my life.

But wow was it cold. After I got home, as my core body temperature crept slowly back to normal, I looked for pictures of Brazil and contemplated my ultimate alternate life's dream: living in a villa by the sea, where hopefully I'd see this stylish gentleman so I could ask him about the art of mixing patterns over some hand peeled tangerines.


and here are some favorites of what I came across.







what a gorgeous city.

sources:
the sartorialist
deviantart:
kosmobil
gverga
i-shadow
freferrer

No comments:

Post a Comment