9.25.2017

Mammoth & Minnow launch!


Excited to share that I've set up my online shop! I've wanted to go in this direction for a while as a way to further lean into my little shop. I'll continue to keep operating my Etsy shop since participating in an online marketplace where many customers go is a smart move. 

In addition to that, I wanted a separate space where I could showcase my work, refine my brand and line, and share a bit more of myself than I'm able to through Etsy. 

I spent the latter half of August setting up my site using the Wix platform which has so far been very user friendly. Since publishing the site at the end of August, I've been working on blog posts for the site's blog, In Between. 

There, I'll share behind the scenes updates and new items and collections as well as feature travel, beauty, living, wellness - anything and everything I'm interested in that aligns with Mammoth and Minnow's mission of celebrating the beauty in small things and inhabiting and enriching all aspects of the bigger picture of your life. 

Light Lab continues on as my personal blog. Posts such as my Sunday Thoughts and monthly to do lists are a bit personal for In Between. This site has long functioned as a open journal and goal setting space and has chronicled so much of my growth personally and professionally. 

I'm happy to be able to evolve the shop and the content of M&m while still having this place to retreat to and share my hopes and fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment