3.16.2015

Things to do in March

Spring greens nearly here :) 
We are in the ides of March and there is plenty of time to tackle the below list. Yesterday I woke up with a burst of energy and cleaned the toilet and stove before Kev got out of bed. I love starting days that way, having already been productive before my morning coffee.

I use lists like anyone else: to organize, to feel like I'm exerting some measure of control over the life's madness, to stretch the days a bit as they whip by. How quickly weeks can slip away and blur together if not marked by these small accomplishments. 

  • Drink a Guinness for St. Patty's Day even if it's after St. Patty's Day
  • Go back to Charlie Bird to celebrate our ninth anniversary
  • Make roasted strawberry buttermilk ice cream (to use up the rest of the buttermilk)
  • Make buttermilk pancakes for kev (see above)
  • Have dinner with Cat in Chinatown; call Alex in California. Tell them about our engagement :)
  • Finish the marled knit hat in magenta/oatmeal I'm currently working on
  • Read each poem from Louise Gluck's Faithful and Virtuous Night aloud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment