7.22.2012

Sunday thoughts

This is the last Sunday that I will work at JCrew. My new job starts next Monday and my weekends will be mine. I've worked at the store since September 2009, the fall after graduation. I've really loved working there, and am one of only four associates remaining from the time I started. I'll miss Front St. and its neighborhood-y charm.

Amazingly, leaving JCrew will go a long way toward helping me to grow. I mean this financially and I mean in terms of my style. No more discount justified purchases and no more shopping at just one store. Perhaps investing in learning how to make clothing will finally be cheaper than buying it.

From here on out, my hope is for Saturdays and Sundays to be the right amount of productive, and the right amount of lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment