2.06.2012

Sunday thoughts: Super Bowl Sunday

The Giants won super bowl 46! It was a great and anxiety ridden game, and I'm happy to take any sort of sports championship away from Boston fans. Nothing personal, Mr. Brady.

This past week has been an absolute whirlwind, with an accelerated interview process for something of a dream job for me. Because I know the need is immediate, I can at least take comfort in knowing that I will learn their decision soon. I've been trying not to think of it these past two days but expect it to preoccupy me come tomorrow morning. Really really crossing my fingers on this one.

Saturday, I visited the Whitney Museum on the Upper East Side for the first time as part of a work volunteer event. It was very nice and the children were fun and there was pizza afterwards.

This week I will try to stay positive, no matter the outcome of my interview, and continue to do the simple things: read, save, write, and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment