1.16.2012

Escapism

Work has been very stressful lately, and not in any productive way. But it's January and everyone has their work complaints and what you do is you deal with it. Don't let it get you down, as they say.

I had this entire long weekend off and it was delightful. Finally got to see Midnight in Paris, which was a small gem of a movie with a great life lesson. Went to Perry St. for lunch, visited Warby Parker's SoHo showroom, and watched so much football.

I did not buy these.

Sometimes the best part of having a job is having a break from that job. I'm not sure if that means I need to look for something else or if it's just a brutal truth of adulthood. Now that Staniel Cay is marked on the calendar for June I'm looking to drop something onto the pages for April and/or May. Does the desire to get away ever go away?


No comments:

Post a Comment