8.17.2011

debrief

Life has felt very hectic since returning from Montauk. In truth, I'm not sure exactly what fills my days besides working and commuting, but I have been very tired.

Lately,
1) K's birthday

On the night of K's birthday celebration I developed an unexpected fever, but the night at Happy Ending was indeed happy, and we had a great time recovering from it on a rainy Sunday.

This year's big birthday gift is a trip to Miami in November for a Dolphins game, our first football game. He loves the team and I love the city. That works out pretty well, and 2 friends are joining in the short vacation.

2) Dining

Tomorrow night K & I are attending an event at the Chelsea Wine Vault called Rose Riot. It's a celebration of rose wines, which neither of us drink, and I reserved the tickets in an effort to branch from our preferences. It's a 2 hour event, sooooo let's get boozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment