5.16.2011

Feverish

Returning to rain and scarves, I expected nothing other than to be perfectly content at that. It's the sense of being busy that doesn't sit. And although I love to-do lists, there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. On top of that, my closet has fallen apart, giving my mother yet another chance to tell me I have too much clothing. Something to fix. Yoga this morning did not calm my spine, and I am approaching action in seeing a chiropractor at 24.

Friday night, after a vaccine shot, I tried to drink margaritas and surrendered at 1.5, passing out on the restaurant bench. Woke to the boys talking about the other lost decade, our personal 20's. Yes, I agree, we need to live it up so much more. But really, I've been trying. Pencil marks on all of my weekends.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment