5.23.2011

Busy again

for instant calm

Update Monday 8:18am

This AM I feel the unlikely sensation of being perfectly happy to come to work on a Monday morning. I spent yesterday alone in downtown Manhattan, starting with an 8am summer kick off meeting at my J. Crew store, after which I had 3 hours to kill before my shift, which I spent reading magazines at the cafe in McNally Jackson. On my way back I decided to stop by Sephora to try to find my mysteriously missing favorite eyeshadow: Bare Escentuals in Summer. I surmise it's only available online now. :( 



Also, I found this bicycle on Mulberry Street. 



Late in the afternoon I sat at another cafe, Jack's Stir Brew, on Front St., and wrote in my new notebook. It's from Anthropologie, and it has a pen and ink bicycle drawn on the front, and I love it and its little red clasp. I am writing in it all of the things I have learned that I have felt were worth learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment