3.27.2011

Sunday thoughts

photo: oncewed.com

March is ending. This one in particular I thought I'd never see the end of. Instead I rang out the month by celebrating the birthday of one of my first friends. It got cold again, which was all right somehow, because it felt so familiar and so safe. Seems it's been cold for ages.

This Wednesday I've got reservations for a dinner at Michelin starred chef John Fraser's quasi pop up restaurant What Happens When... which will bring me back to SoHo. See the menu below: 


The trains are a mess, as per usual on weekends, and I'm trying to make it home from one side of Queens to the other. After thinking about rerouting my commute through Manhattan, I'm borrowing a car and driving home instead. Monday preparations, here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment