2.18.2011

2 weeks away

This whole week I've been tired, and so has everyone else at work. What's going on? Where is the energy? This Friday comes after what's felt like a very long week, and brings a long weekend to recompense. Forgiven.

Wearing my JCrew Lolli Pants for the first time today, skinny cropped-and-cuffed trousers constructed of hot pink wool. Matchiness be damned. I really love these pants - they were what lured me to make my first and thus far only JCrew purchase since leaving the company. Wearing them with JCrew sweater, blazer, flats, bag, and hair clip. See, this is why I had to go.

In two weeks I'll be seeing a great friend (Hi Meredith!) for 1 night, then scrambling to make a 6am flight on Saturday to San Juan. I am so excited to go back there for the first time since right after my college graduation. Such painfully distant feelings that brought to me, to say. 2 years, it's been since college, which isn't so long ago, but god it's so long ago.

Tonight, Japanese food and drinks. Happiness now, too.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment