1.09.2011

Pancakes with Maple Butter a la Clinton St!

le'instructions

le'finished product


They were really yummy. The recipe called for more butter than I would have liked to know about, but in the end I have to say it delivered on its promise of delicious homemade pancakes. While the restaurant only seats 32 people and can't churn them out fast enough, making these at home meant way too many for 2 and extras that had to go reluctantly into the fridge. Next up, muffins I think.


Some pics from my first time dining there, winter of 2007, the day after Christmas.


That same day I took the following pictures at Chelsea Market:






This was the year of flowered taxis:


Before I could drink legally:


The next year I could have Clinton St.'s hot buttered rum cider with breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment