12.05.2010

Losing the discount!

HEARTBREAK. After 14 months of being spoiled by the J. Crew associate discount, my full time job prevents me from staying any longer with the company, and so my last day at my store will be Friday night. Since speaking to my store director about it early last week, I've been trying to walk the line between 1) sticking to my vow of being frugal for as long as it takes to pay off my loans, and 2) buying everything I love and want while I still have the chance to save real money. Let's be real, the smarter decision here is to spend.

While I am sad to leave my longest running retail job ever, I'm happy to be shedding one of my 3 jobs, and glad to have that time during the week back. What's next, maybe a little bit of night-school?

No comments:

Post a Comment