12.12.2010

Friday night lights


Friday was my last day at J. Crew. After ending my shift at 10, I went to a bar nearby to have a beer with my coworker, and talked about the history and travels of previous J. Crew staff, as if the company's stores in Manhattan were some sort of school from which I'd graduated. It's sad, leaving. 

Afterwards, I headed to Darkroom on the LES with K and friends for a birthday party, during which the cops stopped by for a surprise inspection, and I came to meet a hand puppet made of a velveteen sack. Los Feliz on Ludlow was our last stop, where I took the above picture, and where I burst into the kitchen to take a picture with the chef, after which I was promptly asked to leave on the grounds that I was a trespasser. A pick-up truck, a vespa, some bikes, and 3 shopping carts later, we were home at 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment