11.16.2010

Before the leaves fell

This is a picture that I took in the last few days of September. Back then the trees were only beginning to become tinged with fall. I began a couple of projects (not shopping, painting my room) and ignored a few (cloth covered cork boards, silk bowtie necklaces).

I've spent the past five days away from home and as I'm about to add one more project to my list (knitting a moebius scarf) I'm renewing my commitment to all of the other things I began and haven't finished also. The trees are more than halfway bare and so I'd like to return to arts & crafts, it's as good a time as any.

That said, I'm returning to work tomorrow after 2 vacation days, and I've much to catch up on. Hoping for 3 busy, productive days to end this week because I'm shooting for a successful second half of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment