10.11.2010

before noon

Fashion Gone Rogue's "Morning Beauty" post for today is fantastic:

Frida Gustavsson by Andreas Sjodin for Swedish ELLE





I've spent the morning cleaning my bedroom so I can paint the walls. Despite much debate and over a year since I first planned this project, I've settled on Martha Stewart Living paint in Elderflower with trim in Tailor's Chalk. (see swatches below)

Elderflower
Tailor's Chalk

(update) 11:38pm

Covered 2.25 walls, and Elderflower has turned out great! The thing is, the painting needs to be done in the tiny room while all the furniture remains largely in place, and so the painted side of the room had to finish drying before moving on, which means that darkness came too soon, and my goodness what storms we had tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment