9.13.2010

It felt like fall this weekend

There was rain and cool wind, late sunrises, down blankets. There was a clam bake that turned out so well (pictures to come) that started after a football game. There remains the pressing need to book my flights for alumni weekend in October.

Now that the season is perceptibly turning, I'm starting to rise before the sun, and that is not a good feeling. You know when it's too cold to get out of bed and then when you finally do it's too cold to get out of the shower and all of a sudden you're missing your train with silly frozen hair? That happens to me all the time in winter. My body is a heat seeking missile, and it takes substantial will power to pry myself away from sources of warmth. Will power that, as proven by my shopping habits, I am quite lacking in.

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment