8.17.2010

intent

I've been meaning to post about the beginnings of a fall wish list for some time now. The problem is, my online browsing now comes with a healthy side of guilt. Once I've accrued enough tabs in Safari for a decent array of goods, the tiny (3% to be exact) part of me that's trying to be frugal says, very loudly, what the f are you doing? CLOSE THOSE TABS RIGHT NOW. That voice sounds a lot like a certain man in my life, who spoils me in the riches of life, but not the material ones.

But today is the day. So begins the fabulous fall, my favorite season in fashion in particular, in the five senses in general. Here comes the coveting.

We shall start with shoes.


Yves Saint Laurent
Hortense Wedges, $895

Christian Louboutin
Lace-Up Bootie, $895

Alexander McQueen
Flesh Lace Pump, $935
Jeffrey Campbell
So Smart Canvas Wedges, $125

Steve Madden
BRIGITT Suede Pump, $130

Guiseppe Zanotti
Sculpted Platform Wedge Booties, $1,195


Okay, and one sensible option.

Only $38!

No comments:

Post a Comment