7.14.2010

FINE LINEN under $50

Maybe it was a little ridiculous of me, but I went through 84 pages of items on Etsy under "linen" in the Bags & Purses category today. I've never been into shopping for designer bags, and usually carry one of many flimsy canvas totes hanging outside of my door when I leave the house. If you ask me, I'd rather spend my money on shoes, or dining out. For me, bags aren't so much an accessory as a tool, for me to carry things in, to throw around as I make various stops in my day, to toss in the wash as needed. 


Here are some that I think I'd buy
(if I didn't already have too many canvas-y things like them)


wavy pleats clutch $42


summer garlands pouch $21


organic linen canvas tote $39


bow clutch $49


summer yellow jute bag $37

No comments:

Post a Comment